Read below instructions carefully, Fields marked with
The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for Telangana Judicial Ministerial and Subordinate Services posts.
PART A (Registration Form) – For One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
1) Candidate has to fill mentioned details and submit the registration form.
2) Once the registration is successful, Candidate will receive the One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID) and Password on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID (If Provided).
3) Candidate has to use OTPR ID and Password to login and apply for the Posts.
4) Once the registration is done, details cannot be changed.
5) Candidate can apply for all eligible Posts in all Districts with the same One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID). Separate Application number will be generated for each Post and District applied.
PART B (Application Form)
1) Login using your One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID).
2) Select Post, Judicial District and fill the application.
3) Upload recent Photograph and Image of Signature.
4) Submit the application form to proceed to Fee Payment.
5) Make the Fee Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline Challan (TSOnline Centers)
6) On successful payment, candidate will receive the application number on email ID/Mobile number.
1) Application is accepted only after completing Part A and Part B
2) Candidate can use same OTPR ID and Password to apply for another eligible post.
3) In case of any queries, please contact help desk.
One Time Profile Registration ID
Please enter the One Time Profile Registration ID
Please enter the Password
Click Here to Register
One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID)
Please Enter One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID)
Please Enter UserId
Please Enter Password.
Please enter the Captcha.
Please enter correct text shown in image