Read the below instructions carefully, before filling up the form:
- Read the details about the programmes, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and deadlines on the BITS Pilani international admissions website (www.bitsadmission.com/ois)
- The last date for submitting the completed application form is 5 PM on April 9, 2024.
- You will be required to upload your passport size photograph (50-100 KB), scanned copies of passport (first and last page) or other proof of citizenship (upto 1 MB), Signature (10-100 KB), Grade 12 marks sheet (if available) (Upto 1 MB).
- Before filling the form, you need to register with a valid mobile number & Email ID against which a unique application number will be generated. These must remain active until the admission process is completed.
- While applying online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page itself to move from one page to another.
- Once you have filled the application form, please review the application form to make sure that information provided by you is complete and correct in all respect. Please note that incomplete or inappropriately-filled application form is likely to be rejected. Once you submit the application, the application form will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter. However, you can edit only few fields of your application during the editing window from April 10-16, 2024.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Additional Note:
1) You are advised not to believe in fake calls, emails, posts, and SMS making false promises to help candidates get admission in BITS Pilani. Please note that www.bitsadmission.com/ois is the only authentic website for admission to BITS Pilani.
2) All the updates regarding the admission process will be posted on www.bitsadmission.com/ois
3) Click here to see all the important dates related to the admission process.